Thursday, October 18, 2012

Jobs and Silly Mistakes

It's been awhile blog... I know, I hate myself too. I've been brushing up on my HTML5, CSS, and Javascript. Playing with Canvas lately working on a small game. It's been a lot of fun, and pretty beneficial as I've been looking more into web design positions as a means of employment. I am pretty bored at the gas station. I feel its time to move on and put this degree to use in any fashion accessible to me. Modeling is still going to be a big part of my routine (and so is the GDC for any of my school friends that may stumble on this), but for now I think I'm going to focus on just moving a step up. And I see that most accessible step being Web Development or Graphic Design as the Jobs for Web/Graphic Design to Modeling are seriously 75 to 1 especially in North West Ohio.

But while working on the main game loop, I forgot a single line of code. And while moving my player around on the screen he left some pretty interesting results behind that I may spent more time than I should have playing around with this bug. But here are some interesting designs caused by a fun mistake.







No comments:

Post a Comment