Monday, October 22, 2012

Contest Number 2

Hello blog!

So I'm continuing the roll of logo contests on Freelancer. This is surprisingly fun and productive, if I make a logo I'm happy with I got another portfolio piece to add to the collection, then if I win I get the portfolio addition plus cash! Yay, money! This current one is for a German deli shop and coffee shop, not too different from grounds with a heavier emphasis on the food, the shop is called Uit De Keuken (From the Kitchen). He wanted a bit of a homely/modern look. This is what I got so far, I like the pepper grinder as the icon. I wanna add a gradient. I can't choose a font currently, I can't seem to find one that fits the design. I may have to alter it, cause at this current point I'm not happy with anything below. But just wanted to post some progress.


No comments:

Post a Comment